Empty thoughts from a hollow soul
- Don’t you ever want to know what people will say about you after you die?
- You can never be truly happy until you’ve suffered.. unless, happiness is a mere illusion.
- If our lives are made meaningful with our collection of memories, then I can no longer say I have lived, for I do not trust my memory one bit
- It’s amazing how deep a connection can form between people in a short amount of time, especially during times of hardship. What gives people this incredible power to be sympathetic beyond words, and yet, our words are often spoken with such intolerance and ignorance?
- I hate hate hate watching you clean, almost as much as I hate watching you cry